2019 Tube-A-Thon Kick-off
The 33rd Annual Tube-A-Thon Weekend
In honor of our camp motto, “WE SERVE,” we are inviting you to spend a fun filled weekend at camp to kick- off our annual fundraiser for the “ANOKIJIG CAMPERSHIP FUND.”
The goal is to raise money to help send less fortunate children to camp in 2019, and have outrageous fun doing it. To accomplish this, you gather pledges of money from family, friends, neighbors, or anyone willing. Last year, this program helped around 160 children to a week of summer camp.
We are counting on you to take this chance to make a difference! COME JOIN US AND HELP BUILD BETTER KIDS THROUGH CAMPING! If you are not able to attend, you can still help by raising pledges or sending in a donation!
This year, our TUBE-A-THON GOAL is $16,000!!
Aaaaaand if we reach $20,000, DARIN WILL SHAVE HIS BEARD!!! Dun dun duuuuuun!
Funds raised for tube-a-thon may be turned in through the end of January; however, only pledges that are turned in at or prior to the event will be counted toward the prize competition.
For further questions: Contact Camp Anokijig at (920) 893-0782 or (800) 741-6931
Check out the activities:
The “Super Hill” will be as fast as ever for tubing
“Bring your suit!" We're heading to Blue
Harbor water park Saturday evening.
The annual snow (or mud) football and broomball games will take place!
Tons of GREAT PRIZES for the top pledge raising participants.
- Can't Make the Event?
You can still help out with a donation!
Click Donate - It's easy (and it feels good!)
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW
CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR REGISTRATION
|Prior to the Weekend of Tube-A-Thon:
- Please register online or return your registration promptly - Space will be limited.
- Obtain as many sponsors as possible and have them record their information on the pledge sheets (Find pledge sheets HERE). Note: THE ADDRESS/PHONE INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED FOR EACH DONOR
- Collect donations online with our EverydayHero program! Set up your own webpage to help with fundraising (it's super easy!).
- Visit our Tube-a-thon Resources Page For Helpful Forms and Strategies
- As part of the festivities, the Anokijig staff will be making good on their Giving Tuesday promise to run a paintball gauntlet. If you would like to be one of the shooters, fill out and bring Boneyard Paintball's waiver with you to camp!
The Weekend Of Tube-A-Thon:
Please note: We will provide tubes for tubing; however, all other equipment you need will be your responsibility (i.e. sleeping bags, personal items, etc). Housing (of course) will be in winterized cabins.
- ONLY individuals with a minimum of $180.00 in pledges may participate in/attend the Tube-a-thon weekend event. We must raise as many pledges as possible in order to cover camp's costs as well as send as many kids as possible to camp.
- 2018 registrants who haven’t returned their 2018 pledges may NOT participate in the weekend event.